St. Monica Moms
The Saint Monica Moms provides support for mothers and expectant mothers by offering opportunities for spiritual growth, social interaction, and service activities. For both working and stay-at-home moms, some of the activities include: Moms & Tots weekly playgroup, general meetings, Moms' Night Out, family social events and more.
General Meetings for 2018-19
Third week of every other month
St. Teresa Room inside the Parish Center
- Monday, September 17, 2018 at noon
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Monday, January 14, 2019 at noon
- Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 6 p.m.
For both working and stay-at-home moms some of the activities include:
- Moms & Tots Weekly Playgroups
- Moms & Tots On the Go (playgroup meets at a park or other location around town)
- General Meetings Featuring Keynote Speakers
- Moms’ Night Out (monthly)
- Family Social Activities
- Spiritual Discussion Meetings
- Book Club Meetings
- Bake Sales (fundraiser)
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Meal Delivery (for moms with newborns, and families in crisis)