What is Diocesan Services Fund?
The Diocesan Services Fund (DSF) helps fulfills Christ’s mission on earth by supporting those programs and services that cannot be accomplished by one parish alone.
• More than 60 programs receive all or part of their funding from the DSF.
• All funds are spent within Archdiocesan boundaries.
• The broad areas of ministry that receive DSF support include: Catholic education of children and adults; pastoral ministries for the sick, the poor and the incarcerated; the formation and education of church leadership; social service programs such as San José Clinic, St. Dominic Village and Catholic Charities.
• Last year our Parish met its goal to the Archdiocese with a $382,676 donation – THANK YOU!
• There are over 4,100 registered members/families at Saint Anne and we had 647 make DSF donations last year. It would be great to have at least 50 percent participate – please give what you can give.
• DSF envelopes are available at Mass – please drop off during collection or at the Parish office mail slot.
Go Make Disciples is this year's theme. This is part of the Great Commission, given by Jesus Christ to his disciples at the end of the Gospel of Matthew.
After his death and resurrection, Jesus appears to them at “the mountain to which he had ordered them,” and there, charges them to proclaim the good news of salvation to all the nations. Now they are called to be agents of the mercies of God to others.
This charge to Go Make Disciples is equally relevant for all of us today. As disciples of Christ, we are to be conduits for God’s loving mercy to others. The DSF is a vital means of responding to Christ’s invitation.
Many of our parishioners' employers have a matching gift program – meaning the company will match your contribution to DSF. Please look into this option at your company.