The Diocesan Services Fund (DSF) helps fulfills Christ’s mission on earth by supporting those programs and services that cannot be accomplished by one parish alone.
• More than 60 programs receive all or part of their funding from the DSF.
• All funds are spent within Archdiocesan boundaries.
• The broad areas of ministry that receive DSF support include: Catholic education of children and adults; pastoral ministries for the sick, the poor and the incarcerated; the formation and education of church leadership; social service programs such as San José Clinic, St. Dominic Village and Catholic Charities.
• Last year Saint Anne met its parish goal to the Archdiocese with a $382,676 donation – THANK YOU!
• There are over 4,100 registered members/families at Saint Anne and we had 602 make DSF donations in 2017, down from 647 in 2016. It would be great to have at least 50 percent participate – please give what you can give any amount makes a huge difference
• DSF envelopes are available at Mass – please drop off during collection or at the Parish office mail slot.
Pope Francis has urged all of us to not fall into indifference, but to become active instruments of mercy. Our Holy Father asks us to reflect on the life of Christ who is our model for corporal works of mercy. Through the Diocesan Services Fund (DSF) we are able to be instruments of mercy to thousands in our Archdiocese who are sick, poor, imprisoned, elderly or facing a crisis in their lives, such as the one caused for so many by Hurricane Harvey.
Many of our parishioners' employers have a matching gift program – meaning the company will match your contribution to DSF. Please look into this option at your company.