The Diocesan Services Fund (DSF) helps fulfills Christ’s mission on earth by supporting those programs and services that cannot be accomplished by one parish alone.
• More than 60 programs receive all or part of their funding from the DSF.
• All funds are spent within Archdiocesan boundaries.
• The broad areas of ministry that receive DSF support include: Catholic education of children and adults; pastoral ministries for the sick, the poor and the incarcerated; the formation and education of church leadership; social service programs such as San José Clinic, St. Dominic Village and Catholic Charities.
• Last year Saint Anne met its parish goal to the Archdiocese with a $382,676 donation – THANK YOU!
• There are over 4,100 registered members/families at Saint Anne and we had 602 make DSF donations in 2017, down from 647 in 2016. It would be great to have at least 50 percent participate – please give what you can give any amount makes a huge difference
• DSF envelopes are available at Mass – please drop off during collection or at the Parish office mail slot.
Pope Francis has urged all of us to not fall into indifference, but to become active instruments of mercy. Our Holy Father asks us to reflect on the life of Christ who is our model for corporal works of mercy. Through the Diocesan Services Fund (DSF) we are able to be instruments of mercy to thousands in our Archdiocese who are sick, poor, imprisoned, elderly or facing a crisis in their lives, such as the one caused for so many by Hurricane Harvey.
Many of our parishioners' employers have a matching gift program – meaning the company will match your contribution to DSF. Please look into this option at your company.
If you intend to make a donation of stock to Saint Anne Church, the securities must be received by the Archdiocese by December 31. Please use this pdf Letter of Intent (65 KB)to make your gift and designate Saint Anne Church on the form.
The Development Department of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston processes ALL gifts of stock made to its parishes and for gifts made to the Archdiocese. Please mail or fax the completed pdf Stock Donation form (65 KB) to your broker and send a copy to: Michelle Muñoz | Development Department | Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston |PO Box 907 | Houston, TX 77001-0907 or fax to: 713.659.7640. Failure to send a copy to the Development Department may delay the distribution of your donation.
Upon receipt of the shares, the Development Department will send an acknowledgement letter to the donor. Upon receipt of the gift proceeds, a notification letter will be sent the pastor. Proceeds of the donation will be forwarded to the parish as directed by the donor.
The securities (not the letter of intent) must be in the possession of the Archdiocese by the close of business on Monday, December 31, 2018, to qualify as a gift for 2018.
Stay informed of Saint Anne Catholic Community events and information by subscribing to Saint Anne Flocknote, a free weekly email service. Every Thursday, a Saint Anne Flocknote email to subscribers, details pertinent information regarding events, crisis-related communications, and other campus happenings.
Also, you can join and become a member of a particular ministry or committee and stay abreast of that group's announcements via Flocknote.
View video with Spanish captions
We have recently completed a yearlong master plan and campaign planning process in which we gathered input and feedback from approximately 1700 parishioners, school parents, and Saint Anne ministries. I want to express my appreciation to the Master Plan Steering Committee and all who took the time to participate in this process. This process led to the development of five priorities for the campus:
• New commons building that includes a gym, cafeteria, and a learning center
• Parking facility
• Renovation of athletic playing fields
• Expansion of the choir loft
• Redirected traffic flow on campus
Please review the 11-page pdf Road Map for Growth (5.30 MB) file for concept renderings and insight into the campus Master Plan.
Review one-page pdf Road Map for Growth flyer (442 KB).